Montreal Airport Car Rental
If you choose to drive to Mont Tremblant Trudeau International Montreal Airport Car Rental a weekend Montreal Airport Car Rental | drive to Mont Tremblantin Tremblant you should rent a car. We suggest you reserve your car in advance and to give you time to shop around for the best rates. Getting a Montreal airport car rental is easy at Trudeau International Airport. All major car rental companies have a counter the Trudeau International and they are easy to locate directly in front of the terminal on the ground floor of the multi-level parking lot.
Although car rental rates in Montreal are competitive and companies only vary by a few dollars we suggest shopping around on the internet to get the best possible deal. Start by checking online with all major travel websites isuch as Expedia and Orbitz. See the chart at the bottom of the page for a list of car rental companies and contact numbers.
Below are the requirements for renting a car in Montreal and some important facts about driving in Montreal.
Montreal Airport Car Rental Requirements:
- The minimum age for renting a car in Montreal is 25 years.
- Your local drivers’ license is required.
- A credit card is required and must match the name on your drivers license.
Driving in Montreal Quick Facts:
- Montreal Driving Stress Level: 6/10
- Speed is measured in kilometers, 100 kilometers per hour (60 mph).
- Driving is on the right side of the road.
- Montreal law forbids you to turn right on a red light.
- Highway signs are bi-lingual.
- Many local driver treat stop signs and lights as a suggestion not a command.
Car Rental Companies in Montreal