Mont Tremblant tubing
The Tremblant Tubing Center in the Laurentians is located just 10 minutes from the village and is fun for the entire family. Similar to snow sledding, snow Mont Tremblant tubing is the sport of riding a rubber tube across the snow or down a snow-covered incline. The center’s snowtubing park is opened every day and on Thursday and Friday in the evenings. The center features eight snow covered tubing trails, two rope tows, three restaurants and an outdoor picnic area. Mont Tremblant tubing activities at the tubing center are fun for the entire family and include trails for all skill levels from beginner to expert.
Snow Tubing Facts:
- No reservations are required.
- Tubing Center is a 15 minute drive from resort.
- Tickets can be bought at the Tremblant Activity Centre.
- Driving directions are provided with your tickets.
- Children may ride their own tube or sit in the lap of an adult.
- A mechanical rope lift will pull you back up to the top of each run.