Mont Tremblant resort is recognized internationally as one of the best ski resorts in all of North America. Visitors to this area of Quebec are in awe when they first lay eyes on this charming picturesque resort town nestled among the Laurentian Mountains. Its beauty is just the tip of the iceberg and one of many contributing factors that helped this popular ski resort accumulate so many National and International awards. The list of Mt Tremblant awards is so long we can’t possibly list them all, so we choose to display just the most impressive below.
• Voted #1 Ski Resort in Eastern North America by the readers of Ski Magazine for the 20th time
• Condé Nast Readers’ Choice Awards 2016 North America’s 8th Top Ski Resort
• Voted #1 Ski Resort in Eastern North America by the readers of Ski Magazine for the 19th time
• Voted #1 Ski Resort in Eastern North America by the readers of Ski Magazine for the 18th time
• Among Canada’s 10 Best Ski Destinations – Canadian Living, December
• Among the Top 10 Ski Villages in Canada – Toronto Sun, December
• Among the Top 10 Family-Friendly Ski Resorts in North America – Condé Nast Traveler
• Ville de Mont-Tremblant voted Canada’s 3rd Best Value Cities for 2015 – trivago.ca
• Among the World’s 25 Best Ski Towns – National Geographic Magazine, August
• One of the world’s Top 10 Most Scenic Ski Resorts – USA Today, January
• One of the world’s Top 10 Snowboarding Destinations! – Flipkey (a TripAdvisor company).
• Favorite Eastern Canada Resort for Women who ski – theskidiva.com.
• Among the 10 Best Ski Resorts for Families – Forbes Magazine.
• Prize for the Best Ski Station in Montreal vicinity – Up! Magazine Value Awards.
• Third in the Best Resort Town Nightlife (Award Issue of Freeskier) – Industry Poll.
• Award in the Ski Hill and Resort categories in Quebec.
• Among the 25 best Canadian destinations by Trip Advisor website visitors.
• Third in the ranking of best Golf and Skiing – Fairway Living Magazine.
• Favorite Ski Resort in Canada – Snow East Magazine.
• Among the 20 Best Resorts in Canada – Condé Nast Traveller Magazine.
• Coup de cœur du jury for the Mont Tremblant Program at the Gala Excellence de la chambre de commerce du Grand Mont-Tremblant.
• Phénix de l’Environnement finalist through the waste management program.
• Grand prix du Tourisme Desjardins Laurentides 2011: Jury’s Special Mention for Tremblant’s 24h 2010 (10 edition).
• Festival and Touristic Events | Less than $1 million in Operating Budget–Award of Distinction–Tremblant’s 24h.
• Tourism Supervisor–Award of Distinction–François Lavallée, Ski Lifts Supervisor.
• Festival and Touristic Events–Award of Distinction – Tremblant’s 24h.
• Tourist Attractions–more than 100,000 visitors: Aquaclub La Source.
• Outdoor Recreation and Leisure–Award of Distinction – Station Mont Tremblant.
• Ecotourism and Adventure Tourism: Acrobranche.