March 26, 2019

How to file a complaint: Mont Tremblant lodging establishment

Complaints related specifically to a Mont Tremblant lodging establishments can be filed directly with the CITQ, Quebec’s Tourism Industry Corporation.

If you are dissatisfied with your experience at a lodging establishment in Quebec you have the option to file a complaint. Whether it be for poor service, misrepresentation, unsatisfactory standards, or any other issue, the procedure is as follows:

 1.  The complaint may be made by telephone, e-mail, mail or fax to the Ministry of Tourism using the contact information below:

From Québec City: 418 643-5959
Toll free: 1 800 482-2433 (from Canada and the United States)

By filling out this form found on the Ministry of Tourism website

Postal Service
Ministry of Tourism
900 René-Lévesque East, Suite 400
Québec, Quebec G1R 2B5


    2.  The complaint is then sent to the AITQ, Tourism Industry Alliance of Quebec, which has been designated by the Ministry of Tourism to handle complaints.

    3.  The AITQ follows up with the person making the complaint, the Mont Tremblant lodging establishment in question. If the complaint involves aspects covered by the classification criteria, the CITQ will also be notified.

   4.  The CITQ will then notify the person operating the short-term rental that there was a complaint concerning the establishment’s classification criteria and it will be taken into account for the next classification visit.