April 12, 2016

Vacation Condos in Tremblant

Those travelers that prefer to stay in vacation condos in Tremblant will have a great selection to choose from. In 2015, according to Tripadvisor.com there are approximately 360 weekly rentals in Tremblant and out of the 360 properties, 114 or 32% are chalets and the other 246 or 68% are vacation condos in Tremblant.

Tremblant vacation condo rentals are located all over Mont Tremblant and include studio apartments to 6 bedrooms units and will sleep from 2 to 12 people. Prices for vacation condos will vary depending on the size, location and amenities and can run from $59 per night to as much as $699 a night.

Below we have broken down the inventory of available vacation condos in Mont Tremblant Resort by size and average price per night:

Condo Inventory
Condo Rates

Weekly rentals in Tremblant are offered in each of the six mountain neighborhoods:

The Pedestrian Village: Located at the foot of the mountain, cars are strictly prohibited in the Pedestrian Village. This is the where the entertainment is with, restaurants, bars, shopping, hotels and more.

Domaine de la Forêt: Just a 10 minute walk from the Village, this area along the side of the mountain offers quick access to the ski trails

Domaine Nansen: Located on the south side and surrounded by forest, this area is for nature lovers and is very private and peaceful.

Le Domaine du Géant: This area is the most exclusive are and offers the most luxurious condos and a free shuttle that will take you to and from the mountain.

Domaine du Diable: Located next to a golf course, this area features the best of both worlds; a serene setting that’s close to the Village.

Versant Soleil: Located on the quiet side of the mountain, these ski-in/ski-out condo rentals have great views of Lake Tremblant and the mountains.

Vacationers willing to accommodate a larger party should direct their search towards vacation chalets. Follow these links for information on chalet rentals: