Montreal Airport Taxi to Mont Tremblant
Montreal Airport Taxi is a quick, convenient and an inexpensive way to travel from the airport in Montreal to Mont Tremblant Resort. The process is simple, you can get Montreal airport taxi service in front of the cloakroom which is located at the central airport exit on the arrivals level. A central dispatcher will be there to assist you and a reservation is not required. Every Montreal taxi service that operates out of Montreal Trudeau Airport is licensed and has a permit.
Choosing a taxi to travel from Montreal to Mont Tremblant is a good choice if you are in a group of four or less. Montreal Taxi Services have drivers that know the areas between Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport and Mont Tremblant well because this is their home. Many taxi drivers also offer tours of the area. If you plan ahead you can reserve a taxi and add a tour to your trip for a small fee through www.ridebooker.com. See below for Montreal taxi service standard fees and fixed rates from Montreal to Mont Tremblant.
Things to know about Montreal Taxi Services:
- Confirm your destination with the taxi driver.
- If language is an issue, write down the destination and show to driver.
- Make a record of the taxi driver’s name and license number.
- Confirm the fixed or metered price and to which currency to be paid in.
- Metered prices are most often lower than fixed fares.
- Make sure the meter is started when you leave.
- We recommend paying your fare only after all your luggage is out of the taxi.
Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards are accepted. Some drivers accept U.S. currency but provincial regulations require customers to pay in Canadian currency.