Veterinarians in Tremblant
It is not uncommon to see many vacationers bring their pet with them when spending family holidays in Mont-Tremblant. Many of the hotels and vacation rentals in Tremblant are pet-friendly and some even provide pet sitting, grooming, and dog walking services. Vacation time should be relaxing and fun for you, your family and your pet but just like with humans accidents can happen with your pet as well.
There are several veterinarians in Tremblant that will take care of your pet however these clinics are usually only opened on weekdays and closed in the evenings. Should an accident occur during the weekend or at nighttime it is highly probable that these clinics will be closed and you will need to take your pet to Blainville’s 24h Veterinary Emergency Center which should take around 45 minutes by car.
Below are a few tips to help you and your pet have a stress-free holiday in Tremblant.
Pet ID Tags & Safety:
- Make sure your pet’s identification tags are up to date and with the correct information including your name, address and phone number in case you are separated from your pet.
- Take with you a few pictures of your pet and make a note of its height, weight, color and any distinguishing marks.
- Consider having your veterinarian microchip your pet. It may cost more than a collar ID tag but a microchip will increase the chance of finding your pet if it gets lost far from home.
Packing for Your Pet:
- Bring your veterinarian’s phone number.
- Pack any medications your pet needs.
- Grooming supplies such as pet shampoo, brushes or comb and towels.
- Pack a few of your pet’s favorite things such as toys or to make them feel more comfortable.
List of Veterinarians in Tremblant:
Before you embark on your vacation make sure you have handy a list of 24-hour Emergency Hospitals and veterinarians in Tremblant.