Aquatic Center in Mont-Tremblant
Official Mont-Tremblant brings you more information on the indoor activities in Mont-Tremblant including the aquatic center in Mont-Tremblant.
If you want to keep doing your morning laps during your stay in Mont Tremblant or simply go have a little fun at the pool with the kids, Official Mont Tremblant recommends the Aquatic Complex. The Mont-Tremblant Aquatic Complex is a sports and recreational facility where all generations are welcome. It has been designed for families, people with reduced mobility, amateur sportsmen and high-level athletes.
It mainly consists of a cardio training room as well as water pools. Throughout the year, swimming lessons for all ages are given by certified instructors.
- A minimum of two lines are open at all times.
- Free swim with divingboard (schedule subject to change)
- A semi-Olympic pool (20.4 m by 25 m)
- Eight (8) lines, including two dedicated to free swimming
- divingboard with a height of one meter
- Water games: trio of buckets, aquadome, bubbles, water tunnel and sea serpent
- A staircase with handrails for safe access
Cardio training room
- 8 treadmills with course simulator
- 3 simulators / bike / IRONMAN course
- 10 bikes with iPad / virtual courses
- 9 exercise bikes
- Stretching area
- 15 years and over
Sports pool: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m, Tuesday and Thursday: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m, Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Recreational pool: Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m, Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
MONT TREMBLANT AQUATIC COMPLEX
635 Rue Cadieux
819 425 8614