ATV equipment and safety
Official Mont-Tremblant gives you information on Mont-Tremblant activities including ATV equipment and safety.
If you plan to ride an ATV during your stay in Mont Tremblant, you should ALWAYS wear a helmet, eye protection, gloves, long pants, a long-sleeved shirt or jacket, and over-the-ankle boots. Anything less is not adequate protection. Although complete protection is not possible, knowing what to wear and how to wear it can make you feel more comfortable when you ride and reduce the chance of injury.
Official Mont Tremblant wishes to remind what are the equipment required to ride an ATV in Mont Tremblant, and whate are the safety rules.
- Never operate an ATV or ride as a passenger without a quality motorcycle helmet, eye protection, boots, gloves, long pants, and a long-sleeved shirt or jacket.
- For your safety, always wear a helmet and other protective gear.
- Never ride on public roads – another vehicle could hit you.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single rider vehicle.
- Ride an ATV that’s right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.