Restaurants in Ski station (Pedestrian village)
Mont Tremblant Resort restaurants in the Ski Station (Pedestrian Village) are at the center of activity for tourists and vacationers. The Pedestrian Village is also home to many of the hotels and vacation rentals in Tremblant. Also located in the Pedestrian Village are a large number of bars and many of the top rated restaurants in Mont Tremblant.
Many of them offer spectacular cuisine in exceptional dining settings. From local Canadian cuisine to Sushi, Asian, Italian, French, Pizza and much more there is a restaurant in Mont Tremblant to please even the pickiest of eaters.
The region is known for its French influence and fine cuisine and ski resort restaurants are no exception. While you will have no trouble finding a place that serves burgers and fries, many restaurants offer fine dining and are recipients of numerous culinary awards. It is important to know that restaurants located within the resort are typically more expensive that those located in Saint Jovite or the historic village.
that those located in Saint Jovite or the historic village.
- Casino de Mont-Tremblant. 300 Chemin des Pléiades Mont-Tremblant
Axe Lounge Bar (Fairmont)
- +1 819 681 7000
- 3045 Chemin de la Chapelle,Mont Tremblant
- 1 866 980-0548
- 151 Chemin du Curé Deslauriers #C-12, Mont-Tremblant
- +1 819-681-4144
- Hotel Westin Tremblant 100 chemin kandahar, Mont tremblant, quebec
Queues de Castor (Curé-Deslauriers)
- (819) 717-1933
- 160 chemin du Curé-Deslauriers Mont-Tremblant Québec J8E 1C9
- 111 Chemin de Kandahar Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1E2
Micro La Diable
- 819 681-4546
- 117, chemin Kandahar C.P. 2669, succ. B Mont-Tremblant (Québec) J8E 1B1
- (819) 681-4573
- 115 Chemin de Kandahar Mont-Tremblant, QC, J8E 1E2