2019/20 Tremblant Tonik Pass – Mont Tremblant ski resort’s new Tonic Pass is exclusive to Canadian residents only. The pass offers 113 days of skiing with 3 flex days that can be used anytime within the season and on holidays. With the Tonik Pass you get up to 26 weekend days which includes 12 Saturdays and 16 Sundays.
The prices for the 2019/20 Tremblant Tonic Pass (until December 13) start at just $19 for children 4 and under to $499 for adults. For an additional $79, Tonik Pass holders can purchase the Privileges Bundle for access to first track!
2019/20 Tremblant Tonic Pass:
- 113 fixed days of skiing
- 3 flex days to use anytime during the season and holidays
- Up to 26 weekend days
- Days during school breaks included
- 15% off on days not included
- $79 for Tremblant’s ‘Privileges Bundle’ for pass holders
- Valid all season long when combined with a seasonal program from Tremblant’s snow school
- Exclusive to Canadian residents