LOCATION: DOWNTOWN TREMBLANT (Saint-Jovite)
|In Mont-Tremblant, just 15 minutes from the ski slopes, chef-owner Fabien Gilissen, offers a rare hot stone culinary experience in an ancestral, serene and warm ambiance.
This unique concept in the Laurentians consists of a volcanic stone heated to a high temperature offering a natural surface ideal for cooking without added fat.
• Soup of the Day
|• Pricing: Average
• Opening hours:
Tues. /Wed./ Thur. – 17:00 to 21:00
- Rating 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor as of July 20, 2022
- Rating 4.6/5 on Google as of July 20, 2022
- Address: 708 Rue de St-Jovite Mont-Tremblant, Qc J8E 3J8
- Phone: (819) 681-0779
- Mail: Info@restaurantcestlavie.com
- Website: https://www.restaurantcestlavie.com/en/