LOCATION: SKI RESORT
|Made from a traditional recipe, their potato donuts are homemade delights prepared with unbleached flour. They also use real potatoes grown in Lanaudière’s fields. Even allergies sensitives can enjoy them, because our donut dough is eggs and preservatives free. They cannot be more faithful to tradition!
The “Délices d’Antan”’s selection of products offers five potato donut’s flavors, all inspired by classic flavors of Quebec’s families : plain, honey glazed, soaked in maple syrup, sugar coated and rolled in cinnamon. They all melt in the mouth, bringing back the delectable memories of childhood. That is why they are even better when shared.
• Maple syrup soaked donut
|• Pricing: Cheap
• Opening hours: Everyday from 12am to 9pm
- Rating 3.7/5 on Google as of July 20, 2022
- Address: 151 Chemin du Curé Deslauriers #C-12, Mont-Tremblant
- Contact to reserve: 1 866 980-0548
- Website: https://www.delicesdantan.com/en/