LOCATION: SKI RESORTPlease specify a slider id
|In pursuit of a passion
Over 20 years ago, Pierre Jasmin and André Poirier left the city and their jobs as engineers in the oil industry to set up in Mont-Tremblant to pursue their true passion – great beer!
Today, La Diable has become a must with visitors from the 4 corners of the globe and the local pub for residents of all ages. The microbrewery is renowned for its varied menu, generous portions, great prices, the excellence of its 100% natural beer, and most of all the excellent service and the friendly welcome of its staff.
André, Pierre and their team look forward to welcoming you!
– Croques monsieur
– Chicken nuggets
– Hot dogs
– Large selection of craft beers
AverageOpening hours:• Sunday to Wednesday: 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
• Thursday to Saturday: 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Please specify a slider id
- Rating 4/5 on TripAdvisor as of July 20, 2022
- Rating 4.3/5 on Google as of July 20, 2022
- Address: 117, chemin Kandahar C.P. 2669, succ. B / Mont-Tremblant (Québec) J8E 1B1
- Contact to reserve: 819 681-4546
- Website: https://microladiable.com/en/