LOCATION: Downtown Tremblant (St. Jovite)
|History tells us of the miracle performed by Abbot Saint-Arnould who in 1087, when the plague struck Flanders, blessed one barrel of beer and those who drank it stayed healthy.
It is on this note that they wish to share with you our miracle, our delicious beers brewed here, with passion, for 20 years. Visit them for the pleasure of eating well and drinking well, in a festive and authentic atmosphere.
Discover Tremblant one beer at a time!
• Onion soup
|• Pricing: Average
• Opening hours:
– Monday 11:30am – 11:00pm
- Rating 4/5 on TripAdvisor as of July 20, 2022
- Rating 4.1/5 on Google as of July 20, 2022
- Address: 435 rue des Pionniers Mont-Tremblant, (Québec)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.saintarnould.com/en/